Travel through Northwestern Greece and indulge yourself in the genuine Macedonia with its natural beauty and ancient locations on the wondrous islands of the Ionian sea.
We want to introduce you to the beauty of Greece. Not just the well-known sites but also the experiences centred around local village life, experiences that are unique and will provide lifelong memories. We are driven by a passion for what we do, and a great love for this blessed land we call home.
This is why we offer a series of three premium group tours for visitors that cover a large part of the most breathtaking destinations in the country for those who want to immerse themselves in the Greek spirit and culture. We call this ”Trilogy” and here is the second part of it:
15 Day Trip – 7 Destinations
We Travel In Groups
Dates Available Below
- We will visit the western part of ancient Macedonia and Epirus. These regions cover most of Greece’s northwest corridor. Kastoria is one of these hidden treasures. It was built like an amphitheater on the shores of Lake Orestiada almost two thousand years ago and is now preserved as a city of old neighborhoods, narrow lanes, stately mansions and Byzantine churches.
- Then we will explore Epirus which is renowned for its dense forests, rugged mountain views and fairytale villages atop the mountains’ foothills. The area is dotted with lakes and rivers and plenty of low-key resorts; all in all, a destination for the elite few who cherish its serene peacefulness. You will enjoy this setting as herds of sheep and cows graze freely around you. In Zagorohoria, a cluster of some 48 traditional villages can be found all steeped in the rhythm of life dictated by nature. You could be excused for thinking that centuries have passed unnoticed by the amazingly hospitable inhabitants of this pastoral paradise.
- The next stop will be the beautiful island of Corfu whose Old Town features both an Old and a New Fortress. The Old Fortress is designated as a UNESCO World Heritage site and is adorned with buildings of rare architectural beauty. On the heights of the island where the Old Fortress sits, traditional maze-like narrow streets, called kantounia, abound. Here, one can taste a wide range of handmade delicacies in traditional shops. To top it all off, Corfu is probably best known for its stunning world class beaches.
- Lefkada comes next. It is the fourth largest island of the Eptanisa cluster and home to some of the most dramatic beaches in the world. Surrounded by electric-blue water and blinding white sand beaches, the island’s is also renowned for its wild olive groves and natural beauty.
- We will also visit Paxos and Antipaxos islands where you will be able to experience paradise at your feet. Serenity, peacefulness, clarity of mind and soul: these are few of the things you’ll carry in your suitcase after a visit to Paxos and Antipaxos.
- A short visit to Ithaka island will be our next stop. This tiny bit of land is the symbol of longing for home and has been immortalized by Homer in his Odyssey. But the island is also an inspiration to contemporary artists and for the sea lover is a favorite destination for those who love to sail and choose to lose themselves in the beauty of its many private natural coves.
- Finally, Cephalonia is the great lady among the seven major islands of the Ionian Sea, being the largest of them all. Cephalonia’s signature trait is its wooded inland – in some parts, the pines forests reach all the way down to the sea striking a beautiful color contrast with the island’s bright blue waters. Mirtos beach is the trademark of Cephalonia and one of the most photographed spots on the island and the very moment you step your foot on it, you will have no doubt why.
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
Is this a private or a group tour?
Private tours are available for any of our group packages. Ιf you are travelling solo, with your partner or with a small group of friends you can either join one of our tour group options or contact us to discuss how we can design this trip for your private group.
What are the dates for the "mountains to the sea" destination?
The dates are 17 July – 31 July.
However, if you are interested in any other dates for a similar group tour please contact us and we will seek to accommodate you as best we can.
Is this an all inclusive trip?
The tour cost includes all accommodation, all tour transportation costs from the point of arrival to the point of departure (including domestic flights and ferry tickets); also meals are included (breakfast, lunch and dinner with the exception of 3 dinners specified in the itinerary); and finally, all guided tours and museum tickets. Not included in the price are extra drinks, travel insurance, tips, gifts and personal expenses in general. However, please note that you are responsible for arranging your international flight to Athens which will be our starting destination for this trip. Your international flight must arrive one day prior to the first day of the tour. Airport to hotel transfer and accommodation for the first night are included in the tour itinerary.
I have more questions, how will I contact you?
Great! Please follow this link so we can arrange a suitable time for a Skype or Facetime chat.