Sightseeing is only one way to experience Greece
Let us show you the rest.
~ COOKING LESSONS ~
- Explore the more genteel pursuits of the culinary world then your adventures will take you into the olive presses or wineries that produce world class olive oils and world renowned wines.
- Find yourself in the home kitchens of the Greek villagers as they prepare homemade dishes using family recipes that can be traced back many generations.
~ NATURE LOVERS ~
- Go out of the tour bus and onto the hiking tracks, the kayaks and the canoes.
- Picture yourself hiking among the monasteries on the legendary rock faces of Meteora or up the slopes of the mythical Mount Olympus.
- Maybe you prefer to sail through the blue waters of the Aegean Sea along white sandy beaches or brave the wild rapids of rushing mountain rivers.
~ CULTURAL EXPERIENCES ~
- Depending on the season and location we can offer:
- being a part of a traditional Greek wedding setting
- get involved in a ceramic workshop
- join in at traditional Greek line dancing or
- learn how to bake sourdough bread in a traditional Greek wooden oven
PEOPLE WE TRUST
Whatever your tastes and desires, Greece has something to offer you. From the cities and villages to the mountains, the seasides, the farms and wineries, you will be entertained, delighted and amazed at the variety of activities you will experience.