Explore Athens, Mykonos, Santorini and Crete. This bestseller features Greece’s most well-known destinations.
- This is a most popular and beloved itinerary where you travel solo or with your partner to enjoy Greece’s most famous islands and destinations.
- Starting from Athens you will visit beautiful historic spots, like the Acropolis and the stunning new Acropolis museum, the Ancient Agora, Plaka, and Monastiraki, accompanied by an experienced tour guide. At night you can enjoy the cosmopolitan energy of the capital.
- Next, you will catch the ferry to the island of Mykonos where you can enjoy your time on the many beaches that the island has to offer. In this world-renowned cosmopolitan island, you will get to experience the vibrant night-life, the beach bars, as well as have plenty of time for shopping.
- Next stop Santorini! Here you will enjoy the breath-taking views of the Caldera and explore Oia, one of the island’s most scenic locations and well worth walking around. Explore the island at your pace and dine in Ammoudi, the small picturesque port under Oia where fresh fish and other delicacies can be found in its famous taverns. Spend your afternoon visiting traditional wineries and sampling a fine selection of Santorini’s volcanic wines, and learn more about its 4,000 years old wine-making history.
- Crete is your next stop. The largest island of Greece and the southernmost point of Europe which has many landscapes and experiences to offer. One of which may include a day trip to Balos or Elafonisi beach (which has recently been awarded as a top 25 beach in the world). Both are spectacular and breathtaking sandy beaches! You will have plenty of time to enjoy the crystal-clear waters and visual sights that will be burned into your memory for a lifetime.
- According to the season, you will be able to have your days’ adventures tailored to your desires. During a day trip up the mountain, you will experience, first-hand, tasting and even making homemade cheese, eating freshly harvested honey and cooking local delicacies under the shade of sprawling evergreen trees on outdoor grills.
- A visit to the Old Market in Chania (full of fresh produce and local crafts) is always accompanied by the tastes and flavors of Crete’s delicious, homemade food. You should not miss a visit to Knossos, Europe’s most ancient city, where, according to ancient mythology, the Labyrinth of the Minotaur was located. A day trip to picturesque Sfakia, which is known for the courage of the partisan resistance during WWII, should be included to experience a more modern but no less dramatic history of the region.
- Cretans are known for their hospitality, their pride for their land and the food that they will put in front of you at every opportunity. A day in Chania, a beautiful, historic Venetian port with a plethora of shops, cafes and restaurants, will afford you a relaxing yet eventful day full of Mediterranean colors and Cretan flavors to thrill your eyes and excite your taste buds.
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
Is this a private or a group tour?
This is an itinerary for two or solo but we can change it according to the size of your group.
What are the dates for this trip?
Anytime you want from May-September. For any other dates please contact us to discuss the details.
Is this an all inclusive trip?
The tour cost includes all accommodation, all tour transportation costs from the point of arrival to the point of departure (including domestic flights and ferry tickets); also meals are included in Crete island where we want you to experience the authentic Cretan cuisine.
Not included in the price are extra drinks, travel insurance, tips, gifts and personal expenses in general.
However, please note that you are responsible for arranging your international flight to Athens which will be your starting destination for this trip. Your international flight must arrive one day prior to the first day of the tour.
Airport to hotel transfer and accommodation for the first night are included in the tour itinerary. (dependant on arrival time)
I have more questions, how will I contact you?
Great! Please follow this link so we can arrange a suitable time for a Skype or Facetime chat.