Greece might be most known about its idyllic beaches and picturesque blue and white houses in Santorini but it is a lot more than that.
- Greece is brown bears and Caretta – Caretta turtles. It is the over 450 species of birds that find refuge in its land and the myriads of spices and herbs that grow in its fields.
- Greece is the mountains that cover more than 80% of its total area. From the mountain range of Pindus in northern Greece, with its beautiful Vikos Gorge, to the White Mountains of Crete island in the south that can be admired during your mid-summer swim. (or winter swim!)
- Greece is the mountain trails, some of which remain the same since ancient years. As well as Mount Olympus the highest mountain in Greece, home to the twelve gods of Ancient Mythology.
- Greece is the over 400 Natura 2000 designated sites, that include places of exceptional biodiversity where rare species breed and rest.
All of our activities can be booked as part of your trip to Greece or as stand-alone add ons.
The easier way to contact us?
Follow the button at the bottom and send us a quick message. We will get back to you as soon as possible and start working our magic to organize an incredible Greek experience.
BOAT CRUISES/ SAILING
- Let us arrange your boat cruise or sailing adventure during your trip to Greece.
- Many locations around Greece.
- Enrich your travel plans and explore secluded caves and beaches.
- Take your sunset photos to a new level and enjoy the serenity of the Mediterranean.
- Take time to unwind, slow down and explore the Greek coastline at your own pace from the comfort of your own kayak.
- Add a fun day of kayaking to any day ~ many locations to choose from.
- Easy, moderate, or advance fitness levels to suit your own style.
- Finish your adventure with a refreshing swim in the Mediterranean waters.
MOUNT OLYMPUS – HIKE TO THE HOME OF THE OLYMPIAN GODS
- Explore a place of incredible natural beauty as well as historical, cultural and religious significance.
- Understand why the Ancient Greeks thought this was the place the Twelve Gods called home.
- Discover the wealth and diversity of Greek nature.
- 1 + Day trip options ~ accessible by all age groups
HIKING AND EXPLORING THE MYTHICAL PELOPONNESE
- Gorges, lakes, ancient cobbled paths leading to ancient ruins, and rugged mountain peaks.
- Explore the place where Ancient Greek Spartan warriors lived, trained and fought.
- Discover the legendary Arkadia with it’s traditional villages, Byzantine churches and Frankish castles.
TRAIL WALKING – NORTH GREECE
- Rare beauty in the mainland of Greece.
- See the traditional Zagorohoria Villages.
- Watch, hike and photograph Vikos Gorge – the deepest in all of Greece.
- Cross through alpine lakes, clear rivers and unexplored caves.
- Leisure or advanced hiking options available to suit all levels.
- Season dependent ~ customize it for your itinerary.
TREKKING ADVENTURES ON CRETE ISLAND
- Options depending on your location, time and level of difficulty.
- Admire the peaks of the imposing White Mountains.
- Hike through Samaria gorge, the longest in Greece and home to a unique natural environment.
- Stroll through nature to admire ancient ruins, monasteries and watermills or
- chose to walk through the forest and discover Kournas lake.
- Crete really has it all!
WHAT IS GREECE?
Greece is the light and the sun as it reflects on the ancient marbles – The breeze through the olive leaves during the afternoon siesta
The sound of the waves as they break on the little boat in the harbor – Greece is the place you should experience with all your senses
This land is unique and no matter where you come from it makes you feel at home
Οur trips – a lifetime experience, a journey through the countless pathways of this blessed Mediterranean country.