Terms and conditions of using this website
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law. If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Definitely Greece’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Definitely Greece’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Definitely Greece at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Definitely Greece’s web site are provided “as is”. Definitely Greece makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Definitely Greece does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Definitely Greece or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Definitely Greece’s Internet site, even if Definitely Greece or a Definitely Greece authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you. The contents of the Definitely Greece website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making any decision.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Definitely Greece’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Definitely Greece does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Definitely Greece may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Definitely Greece does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Definitely Greece has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Definitely Greece of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Definitely Greece’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the Hellenic Republic without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
All material (pictures, videos, content) published to this site has been gathered from various public sources, including personal experience and/or websites considered to be in the public domain.
The processing of personal data consists of: any act or set of operations which is performed with or without the use of automated means in personal data or in sets of personal data, such as the collection, registration, organization, structure, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or any other form of disposal, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
Our Business will ensure to collect your personal data that are strictly necessary for the intended purpose in accordance with all legal formalities. These Data include the following:
- Data that you provide to us when you sign up and create a user account, on our Business website, via internet or by telephone communication with our Business or through personal contact with our Business representatives, as well as specific data such as e-mail address and login password (specified as compulsory) and name, surname, postal address, telephone number (specified as optional):
- Data and information that you provide to us throughout our transactions (purchases of travel products etc) and communication (whether via our website, our representatives, telephone or e-mail address), or details concerning possible complaints or comments made by you, details about your choices or regarding how and when you communicate with us.
- Data regarding the payment method you select throughout the transactions you carry out with us.
- Data that you provide to us when registering to our newsletter.
- Data for the purposes and services that you preferably choose more frequently. In order to propose products or services of your interest and improve our experience in our cooperation even further. For sure, you always reserve the option of not sharing such data with us.
- Data regarding traffic information on our website.
- Functionality Cookies: They allow the operation of basic functions of the website.
- Preference Cookies: They memorize your preferences while browsing through our website, so that we can suggest the right products according to your needs.
- Advertising Cookies: We seek to show you ads relevant to your interests.
- Cookies analytics: They give us the ability to evaluate the effectiveness of our site’s various features, in order to constantly improve our experience.
- In order to deliver the best possible website experience, we collect technical information about your internet connection and browser, as well as the country and telephone code where your computer is located, the web pages viewed during your visit, the advertisements you clicked on and any search terms you entered.
- Your social media username, if you interact with us through those channels.
On a case –by- case basis, we use your Data:
- In order to complete orders for products and services: The Business processes your Data in order to fulfil its contractual obligation, execute the services order and provide customer care services. We emphasize that your Data might be possibly transferred to third parties, for the delivery of the ordered service.
Furthermore, we can retain your Data for a reasonable period of time, for the purpose of fulfilling our contractual obligations,
- In order to create a user account
- In order to contact you
- In order to send newsletter/ offers: With your consent which may be withdrawn at any time, we shall use your Personal Data, your preferences, as well as the details of your transactions, in order to inform you via e-mail, internet, telephone or other social networking means about relevant products and services.
- In order to send web push notifications: Depending on your browsing, with your prior consent, you may receive notifications about our offers, news, your wish list and your e-commerce shopping cart. Of course, you always retain the option of withdrawing your consent at any time.
- In order to participate in a reward program: Our Business may process your Data for the purposes of participating in a reward program, in particular both for the examination of your application in order to join, as well as for the points collection and redemption, in the context of providing benefits to the customers, as these will be analyzed in the terms of participation in the reward program. In this way, we shall be able to provide you with individual offers that interest you. Of course, you are free to decide if you want to take advantage of them.
- In order to develop and improve the products and services we offer you. We do this based on our legitimate business interests.
- Because we want to provide you with offers and suggestions that are most relevant to your interests and needs.
- In order to ensure that the most interesting content for you shall always surface on our websites and Apps, we will use the Data you have provided us by giving your consent to receive notifications for Apps- or regarding our websites- your consent to install cookies on your device. For example, we might possibly display a list of recently viewed services or give you recommendations based on your purchase history and any other data you have shared with us.
- In order to send you survey and evaluation applications, with a view to improving our services.
- In order to protect your account from scams and other illegal activities: This includes the use of your Data for the purposes of maintaining, updating and protecting your account. We also follow your browsing activity in order to identify and resolve quickly any problems that might occur as well as to protect the integrity of our website. All the above- mentioned constitute part of our legitimate interest. For example, we verify your password when you log in and we use automated tracking of IP addresses in order to detect possible suspicious sign- ins from unexpected locations.
- In order to process payments and prevent fraudulent transactions.
- In order to send you communications required by Law or which are necessary to inform you about our changes to the services we provide you. For example, updates to this Privacy Notice, announcements regarding recalls of products and legally required information relating to your orders. These service messages will not include any promotional content and do not require prior consent when sent by email or text message (SMS). If we do not use your personal data for these purposes, we will be unable to comply with our legal obligations.
We hereby notify you that the processing of your Data shall be carried out either by specifically authorized personnel of the Business, or through information systems and electronic devices handled by the Business or exceptionally by third persons, contractually bound to maintain confidentiality and protect your Data, who shall perform all necessary tasks required to achieve the objectives, which are strictly connected with the use of our Websites, our services and the sale of products through our websites.
The processors, who carry out processing operations on our behalf, agreed and are contractually bound by the Business:
- to maintain confidentiality,
- to not send Data to third parties without the permission of the Business,
- to take appropriate security measures,
- to comply with the applicable data protection Legal framework and, more specifically, with Regulation (EU) 979/2016 (otherwise known as GDPR)
We are committed to keeping your Personal Data safe and taking all appropriate organizational and technical measures, to ensure the data security and protection against any accidental or unlawful processing. We use the most modern and advanced methods to ensure maximum security.
In any case, at any time you reserve the right to request information from us, regarding anything related to the processing of your personal data and you retain the right to request the rectification or erasure of data, to recall your prior given consent, to request restrictions on the processing, by notifying us through email, as well as to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority.
The Applicable Law is Greek Law, as it is regulated in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 979/2016 and the current national and European legislative and regulatory framework for the personal data protection.
Last updated: on 17/03/2023.