For the seekers. The dreamers. The connectors and reflectors.
Experience the spectacular beauty of Greece and the magic of myth alongside an intimate group of fellow travelers on a journey of personal growth and self-discovery. Rich in culture and steeped in spiritual practices, the sparkling island of Santorini is the ideal location for exploration and enlightenment. Over the course of six days, you’ll walk through ancient ruins, listen to myths of old, and participate in daily sessions focused on somatic mindfulness, imagination, and using mythology as a tool to rewrite your story.
Enlivened by new friends, unforgettable memories, and tools for lasting change, you’ll reawaken a fire within that burns bright for years to come.
Are you ready?
This retreat has limited spaces. Let’s book your spot straight away!
Do you have more questions? Subscribe and let’s talk!
The Enchantment Experience
The sights, sounds, smells, and sensations you’ll encounter during our time together:
- 6 Days and 5 nights in Santorini, Greece
- Accommodation in Double bedroom or shared Twin Room
- Private bathroom in any choice of accommodation
- Transfer from to the airport to your hotel
- Transfer to all arranged activities
- Gift bag with hand-selected goods
Optional extensions and add-on activities:
- Additional days in Athens before the retreat, with accommodations and sightseeing highlights organized by Definitely Greece at a special discounted rate
- Extend your time on Santorini or another Greek island after the retreat
- Sunset Tour: Explore Santorini’s natural wonders at sunset, from its crystal-clear waters to its rugged cliffs and volcanic landscapes
What you’ll do
Below is a general overview of what you can expect to do each day.
- Arrive in Santorini and transfer from the airport or port
- Check-in to the hotel and settle into your breathtaking new home
- First Gathering – Introductions
- Session #1
- Welcome dinner
- Morning session #2: Enchantment and Myth
- Wine tasting
- Free time to explore Santorini
- Morning session #3: Release the Past
- Cooking class with Lunch
- Free time
- Morning Session #4: Rewrite Your Story
- Mythical Music Presentation & Historical Tour
- Free time
- Morning session #5: Embody Your Personal Myth
- Visit Akrotiri site with a licensed tour guide
- Session #6: Express Yourself Through Singing
- Final Dinner with a closing ritual
- Final breakfast, bid your new friends farewell until next time
- Transportation back to airport or port
Where You’ll Stay
You will be staying at the beautiful village of Megalochori, a hidden gem within the island and ideally located for our exploration. There will be a variety of room options available depending on your needs. Our workshops will take place nearby at Symposion Santorini, a cultural center housed in a turn-of-the-century winery.
What You’ll Invest
The cost of the retreat starts at €4,500 per person and varies based on which type of rooms/villas you select during the booking process. Additional activities, extensions, and services not included in the itinerary are not included in the price.
How You’ll Book
If you’re ready to learn more, subscribe or contact [email protected]
You’ll receive an email with a link to book a complimentary consultation call with Ashley and Efi, where we’ll get to know one another, answer any questions you may have, and review possible room/villa options. When you’re ready to move forward, we’ll officially reserve your spot and book your room.
But perhaps most importantly,
How you’ll Grow and Change
Over the course of our time together, you’ll discover…
SOMATIC MINDFULNESS AND SELF-REFLECTION
Through guided meditations, self-reflection exercises, and dedicated time to reconnect with yourself, you’ll learn to cultivate greater awareness and presence in your day-to-day life.
Tap into your inner creativity and express yourself in new ways through engaging activities such as music and Greek mythology.
The stunning natural beauty of Santorini provides the perfect backdrop for connecting with the natural world, and in turn, yourself.
HEALING & WELLNESS
Nurture your mind, body, and spirit through our daily workshop sessions. You’ll learn techniques to manage stress and anxiety, and tap into a deeper sense of inner peace and wellbeing.
CONNECTION & COMMUNITY
Whether you come alone or with a partner, you’ll have the opportunity to connect with like-minded individuals who are also on a journey of personal growth and self-discovery. Through shared experiences and conversations, you’ll build meaningful connections that last long after the retreat is over.
Is this a fit for me?
This retreat was created for you if…
- You are on a threshold of change or transition.
- You desire to connect, slow down, and take inventory of your life.
- You are seeking to re-enchant your day-to-day routine for a more meaningful life.
- You desire to engage with beauty in your environment.
- You want to invest in yourself more deeply and are open to new experiences.
- You seek to further integrate what is serving you and let go of what is no longer serving you.
Note: There are limited seats available. Maximum number of participants 15.
With the deposit, you will receive a form to fill in so that we have all the necessary details to make this an unforgettable experience for you!
Meet Your Hosts
Ashley and Efi met on a life-changing trip to Greece in 2019. Now, they’re teaming up to bring you an experience unlike any other.
Efi Kalogirou – Greek Host + Tour Guide
Efi’s heart as a trip designer and guide is about so much more than hitting the tourist highlights or checking certain boxes: It’s about sharing the rugged beauty, warm culture, and secret gems of her homeland with travelers from around the world. Together with her team at Definitely Greece, Efi curates one-of-a-kind experiences that embody the authentic essence of Greece, from unexplored villages and local cuisine to hidden paradises far from the crowds and tourist traps. She can’t wait to share the land of philosophy and myths, gods and warriors, mountains and sea with you this September.
Ashley Tanzosh – Spiritual Guide + Session leader
Ashley is a licensed professional counselor, certified mind body coach, and somatic practitioner with a love for myth and story. She is also the founder of Liminal Weaver, a brand offering ritual candles for your home and services for your spirit. Her unique background as a mystic and licensed therapist empowers her to hold space for people to safely explore their spiritual side while also using tools rooted in science. She will run the retreat workshops, which focus on somatic mindfulness, imagination, and embodiment exercises while using mythology and the principles of the hero’s journey as a blueprint to rewrite your story. She can’t wait to hold up a lantern for you as you journey towards your next chapter.
LIFE CHANGING EXPERIENCE
Curious to know more —
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s not included in my booking?
- Visas: Greece does not currently require a visa for US visitors staying less than three months. Please check the US State Department’s website for the most up-to-date information. If you are traveling from another country, please check your country’s requirements.
- Travel insurance (recommended)
- Alcohol (unless it is explicitly mentioned in itinerary, e.g. wine tasting)
- Tips for services rendered
- Any services not mentioned
What is your refund and cancellation policy?
Cancellation policy for this retreat.
- A deposit of 900 euros (non-refundable).
- Full payment until 31st of August.
- 0% refund for cancellations after August 31st.
Are men and women invited?
Yes! Men, women, singles, couples, friends—all are welcome.
Don’t see your question above? Send us an email at [email protected] to book a complimentary consultation call with your hosts.
Messaging by blossomcopy.com